Thursday, January 05, 2006

Goosebumps

Mood: duh?

I first wanna thank ANDY, PATTY , and MAG for droppin by at the tag boards. Love yah hunnies! hugs!

yeah about the Harry version of the Draco pic by the tag board...I haven't found one yet. Hopefully someone could do a photoshopped Harry version of that one. That would be very nice indeed. *drools*

this is the best I can find..but it gives me goosebumps all over. Actually I'd prefer myself in that pic, kidding! But a Harry/Boy fan that I am, I still like the pic. Although it's a little freaky.



Now I'm feeling...happy? Harhar. And yes I am loving my Hedwigs Theme background song for my blog. Many thanks to my friend Joanne for finding it for me. I'm currently editing my 2nd friendster account and it's gonna be full of Robert Pattinson goodness. Yeah I'm an adulterer. Haha!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home