Friday, January 06, 2006

Mrs. Ron Weasley

I'm not Draco's other woman fyi. Haha! It is Ron that I love but since this is not my blog, I can't change the title to THE MAKINGS OF THE FUTURE MRS. RON WEASLEY. Hehe. Anyway, just take a look at the color of the posts and you'll know who's posting. Shine's using green (Slytherin's color right?) and I'm using white. Not really Hogwarts' color but I'll be using it because it is the default text color. No hassle in changing the color of the text. Hehe.

I'm sick today and I became more sick because of this blog. Had some changes made. I'm thinking about putting Ron's pic at the other side of this page! Wahaha! What do you think Shine?! Nah! This is your blog. Hehe. I think I'll post his pics in my blog... after my Korean oppas! *WINK*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home