Saturday, January 07, 2006

Torn

mood: squeeeful



Well, after a tiring day at school I decided to read a fic...a H/Hr fic to be exact. And from the feedbacks, I decided to read Gill's fic TORN and I tell you it's full of H/Hr goodness! Wah the fic will keep you screaming for more! Raised eyebrows? Yeah, I'm a H/Hr shipper and I'm proud of it. FYI, I also ship Shine/Draco..lol! The fic was very sweet and I love it! The plot was great and it felt as if it was the unofficial book7 of the series! Omg you guys just have to check this one out. Grrr why didn't I read this fic earlier? ANDY I know you also love this fic!


Took a pill,

But can't stand still,

WE NEED YOU GILL!


Andy I love this rhyme you made! Lol! Gill wherever you are pls update soon! Waaah!

(to read the fic, go to EW forums on the Member forums or you can click the link here on my blog. Happy reading!)

Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayet said...

harry and hermione! i LOVE!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home