Monday, June 19, 2006

Ooh, la la!

mood: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting in-love?
currently listening to: Happy by Saving Jane

My friends say that my eyes have the amazing ability to spot a hot campus cutie within seconds, just after seeing them pass by me from the corner of my eye. You see, I have this habit of stopping dead on my tracks everytime a cute guy passes by or I'll call my friend's attention to look at the guy. In our dialect, they would say, "Wow abtik mata mo Shine bah!" (Wow, your eyes are really quick Shine). Hey, what can I do? I just love to stare and appreciate God's wonderful and beautiful creations, haha!

Speaking of "love", I've been having these dreams of my best friend for a week now. I feel guilty 'coz I suddenly stopped texting and seeing him since last month. I bumped into his grandma (which I call 'mama') and she inquired me about it. I just shrugged off and lied about being too busy these days. Huwaaah, I feel awful. Maybe I should just tell it straight to him. I love you, you moron! Darn it...

What the heck?! Paris Hilton has a new single? The girl can sing? What?! Haha actually I heard the song earlier. Good grief, she sounds like Gwen Stefani! And I hate to admit but the song's kinda good. Talk about surprises...

I guess I'll go back to my reading. I have become a bookworm all of a sudden.

A new fanfic is on it's way. Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home