Monday, January 09, 2006

Crackin


New day...but not much has happened. Our prof didn't show up again (as usual) and I got retainers on. Not much huh? I'm here surfing the net to kill time and I honestly can't rattle my brain on anything to post on my blog. Oh but then again thank God on the heavens! The GOF DVD launch is on April17th! Bloody hell! That's a few days late from Emma's birthday! She'll be 16 already! Go and make your move Dan m'boy! Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Im currently surfing Seedy Opium Den, livejournal community for Robert Pattinson fans. I can't help but love the guy. Who can resist those cheekbones? And OMG he plays the guitar and piano! Squeeee! Hotness!


Is he on crack or what? lol!
Right now I'm having a great time chatting with Grace (my friend) on YM. We're drooling on Rob at the moment. Rarrrrrr! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home