Monday, June 19, 2006

Aacckk!


Lookie there! haha OMG! TVXQ caught on cam watching a game between South Korea and France in the World Cup Playoff Series! Wawawa! Here's the scoop:
TVXQ has official made their 3 second debut on world wide TV! If any of you out there who were paying attention to the South Korea vs. France game, you would have seen a glimpse of the boys. You will see them right before the rooster is shown during the France National Theme playing, "The Marseillaise". Jaejoong is wearing devil horns, Yoochun is wearing a red cap, Yunho and Changmin are both holding a camera, and the biggest soccer fan out of the five, Junsu. We, DBShinGi and all fans, hope that Junsu had a wonderful time watching both his country and his favorite player, Therry Henry, who is part of the French soccer team, play against one another. -DBShinGi.com
My Jaejong oppa is wearing horns? nyahaha! Now that's what I call horny! nyak!
By the way, I just saw the guy I was infatuated with back in high school. He used to hold hands and sweet talk me (he sits beside me) so for yeah I guess that's why I liked him back then. He's still as cute as ever but his current girlfriend happens to be some girl I hate way back in elementary. Hmf. He waved back at me though, which kinda made my day... *cough*

1 Comments:

Blogger meow said...

have you watched the game? bwct kasi sa destiny cable you have to suvscribe first to watch the WC games live, fee will be 5 thousand pesos for a full season. di pumayag mom ko mahal daw. nakakapanood naman ako sa solar sports pero hindi live feed.

cute naman nanonood ang TVXQ..

daehan minkuk! ^__^

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home