Friday, November 24, 2006

*sniff*

Long time no post. Been busy like hell this past week. School can be a bitch at times, and yeah I feel like the more we suffer, the more happier our profs get. I dunno, maybe it's just me. Anways, I did a little movie marathon last night to keep me company (I am again depressed for some strange reason), I'm feeling a little sad you see and felt like I need to cry to let it out. I watched THE NOTEBOOK (starring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams) for the second time (the first time was last year) and can you believe it? I cried for the second time! lol. How pathetic can I get? :P

Sure enough, the next morning my eyes were all puffy. Haha my classmates can tell I cried my eye out the night before...hehe. What the heck, I had a good cry and that's what matters. Gaaah I am in-love with the movie! Even for how many times I watch it, I still love it!

I leave you with my favorite line from the film which hit me the most:

Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.

So true... *sniff*

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayet said...

uber true. hehehe!

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home