Monday, October 16, 2006

Lucky day

So yeah, I'm now using a PC at the school's internet lab and I'm grinning like an idiot? Why you ask? Well I scored today, not once, not twice, but THRICE. *evil laugh* Haha who would've thought that three of my crushes and I share the same clinical instructor? This is my lucky day I guess, although it started shitty to me. First, I got up late so I hurried on the way to school. If that wasn't enough I also left my freakin checklist at home, and I realized that when I got to school. The hell? What was I thinking not to realize that I've forgotten the most important stuff I have to bring? Jeez. So yeah I have to back home again, which cost me another 20 fucking pesos and muscle cramps from walking back and forth. Pft.

Then I finally got to school...that's when things started to brighten up for me. OMG, Warlie said something to me! $!(!^!&!99&$%!#$ I didn't know he was the guy sitting in front of me coz everyone was cramming already, including me. So yeah everyone was shouting and the line was waaaaaay long and I have to get to it fast. I asked for my friend (Precious) to help me with things and she let me borrow her checklist so I can copy a few things. Then this guy in front of me shoves a paper to my face and tapped my hand saying, "Hey, your friend dropped this." and when I looked up it was Warlie. WTF, haha cloud nine I tell ya! I saw my other friend Pem giving me devilish looks from the corner of my eye, haha! OMG Christopher was also there, damn it. He said "Hi" and I almost fainted. I know, how sad. Then yeaaaah Hendry was in a good mood today, good enough to join in the fun I'm having while I was sitting on the vacant hospital bed on the room. The moron's flirt meter was on a all time high today, haha good coz I was in the mood as well. :P

I have loads to tell but nah, you guys are probably bored out of your wits reading my posts anyway. But yeah I am still not over the feeling of actually scoring big time today, gaaaaah somebody slap me. Lolz.


Okay gotta run, many more checklists to sign and uhh..yeah checking out guys as well. Duh? =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home