Monday, October 02, 2006

Behind the white sheets lie...eeeek! Haha

Unspoken horror that's what. Haha, if its Mark and Hendry performing bed bath behind it. Ewww! I can't believe I took a peek. I thought it was Carol and Jen in there. The horror. LOL. Okay, let's just pretend I didn't see anything (like there was anything to see, loser!). So yeah, just wanna say thanks to you guys for making me laugh so hard today. Mark I must say you have the coolest sense of humor ever. But yeah try to not make Carmini cry the next time you tease her. Sheessh. Thanks for showing off your so-called abs. Pft, your ribcage is practically visible from here. Eat up boy! Haha!

Omg, Hendry has new-found talent. He can fit into the OHP table. You're passable for the circus! Haha! Sorry about hearing that you and Yumi broke up. *pats him on the back* There are many more fish in the ocean, but its how you get them thats the problem. LOL. Good luck with that.

Gaah, I won second place in the flower arranging contest. Maybe I was destined to be a florist and not a nurse. Hehe. Well, if its being Jace's nurse I wouldn't mind. OMG, did I just say that?! Gahaha. You better be online on Wednesday babe, or else. Kidding. :P Kisses! Maybe we could do that doctor and nurse thing again. Whoopsies! Dee I know, I'm a loser! LOL.

So I pretty much arranged flowers and rolled on the hospital laughing all day, not much fun. But tomorrow's practice day again so I might roll over the floor this time laughing. Haha, we better win or we're so dead on Health Care. Scary, so break a leg people! 'Til next rant, I'm buzzed. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home