Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yet another random post

mood:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
currently listening to: random songs from the radio


pretty much how i feel today, tired. Lol

I would just like to take the oppurtunity of thanking a few friends of mine who cracked me up the whole morning and caused me to laugh like a total idiot. Haha, who needs clowns when I have friends like you? Okay, first up Rachelle. Girl you have some serious humor issues! I never knew practicing could be that fun. Now you made my stomach hurt! Next, Marc for being a total moron while playing the drums. You're out of beat! Haha! At least you try, and thanks for playing "Shine, Jesus Shine" over and over again. You remind me that my name sucks, kidding! Oh god Annalin for being you. Just seeing you cracks me up! Hendry for being the good director that you are (and no malice meant there), and oh yeah thanks for the yen you gave me, eventhough it doesnt have any value at all. Hey, you tried! Haha! Carolin for shaking her butt like there's no tomorrow. Your butt cracked me up...harhar! The same goes for Blanche, Precious, Jennifer, Toni, Joy, Meanie, and M Linn. Good luck to us tomorrow, I hope we suck. Kidding!! We'll do good that's for sure. =)

Okay enough rant, must go back and practice! *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home