Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Uhhh...what now?


Hey, it's been a while since my last post. Sorry, I've been really busy and a lot of things happened the past week. Finally, the midterm exams are over and now I'll be on the look-out for the final exams *shivers*. I've been dieting too, so far so good. I feel good actually, nah who am I kidding? I'm starving myself to loose weight! haha! I feel like a walking corpse at times 'coz I don't have any energy left, but for the sake of a nice figure I'll do it. Let me loose 10-15 pounds then were good. *prays he won't read this* eeeeek.

Meyms left for Manila and I didn't got the chance to say goodbye! I just found that out when she texted me on the airport that the reggae band we both love was on the same flight with her, pft lucky girl. Anyways, I hope she'll be back soon 'coz I'll miss you to bits. Maymee come back! Lol!

Oh yeah, about the avi right there of H/Hr, I just posted it there 'coz I felt like it. And it's inspired by P!ATD's song so yeah. I'm crazy about the band right now, I'm listening to their songs over and over again.

It'll be hectic this week too, gaaaah wish me luck. By the way, it was my friend Michelle's birthday last Sunday (10th) and she treated us to the movies. I had fun. It's good to be with old friends again, I miss them already. Emilie's grandmother treated us to pizza after that, so after 2 slices of pizza my diet was ruined for the meantime....haha! It was Sandy's birthday too, and I hope she reads this. I love ya girl! And please, remember to bring the freakin cam with you all the time! Especially when *coughcalvincough* is there! Details girl, details!!

So...what now?

Uhm, three cheers for me I guess. For what? Well, that's for me to keep. Gahaha!

*sings to P!ATD again*

ciao!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayet said...

heyaaaa! who said i won't be back?! two days lang! hahaha!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home