Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Moving on...daw.


After all that has happened last week, I finally decided to let myself go. I want to let go of the pain that I feel because of loving someone on my own. Maybe it's true after all, that the heart can grow tired of loving. I'm doing this for myself and for him as well. Since all of my efforts end up in vain, I think it's time to learn to love again. I guess he wasn't worth it after all.

Someone told me the other day that I shouldn't be afraid to love again, even though it hurts because God is loving others through me and it really shocked me 'coz I haven't told about this to anyone. I guess it's God's answer to my question. I mustn't be like this all the time, besides this is getting unhealthy. We all have to make painful choices sometimes but it's for the best. I just have to move on.

You can only have one first love in your life. I am glad that he was it. But that doesn't mean that he'll be the only one that my heart will ever love. I must love again. It may take a lot of time, but I'll take it slow day by day. Someday when I'll look back on this day, I'll be glad that I've let him go. But I do know that the love I have for him won't go away, yes it will lessen but once you've loved someone you'll love him forever. So far I'm doing fine. I hope I can move on in time. Oh yeah, I'm trying to loose weight too...harhar!

"Even if you mean the whole damn world to me,
I can forget you...wait and see.
I can be strong even without you.
I can't waste my life forever hoping
you'd come back to me,
But deep inside I know I'll be waiting here for you..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home