Monday, August 07, 2006

New look, new start

mood: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting patriotic
currently listening to: Bebot by BEP (yeah!)

As you have noticed, the background has changed. (woot woot!) I felt my blog needed a new look, so I looked for a Harry wallie to give my blog a new flava as you may put it. I know, it's not my hubby Draco there but I think he won't mind Harry being in the background for now. Besides, Draco on vacation and I heard that he's with Pansy at the moment. What better way to get back at him than to play with good 'ol Harry for awhile? Bwahaha. Brilliant.

I haven't posted any new entries 'coz I've been very busy this past week. So much has happened that I totally forgot what I was supposed to post now, ain't it great? Haha. Oh well...new rant comin up!

(besides, Harry looks way better on my blog. Sorry Draco hunny. :P )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home