Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Yipee!

mood: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting accomplished

Last sunday, the world stopped for the Filipinos. Why? All were glued to their tv sets waiting for Pacquiao and Larios' fight. I had noi choice coz my dad was a big fan so might as well sit there and watch the whole thing. Round three scared me most. I really thought Manny's a goner. But when round 7 came, hah I knew he's gonna win. Too bad for Larios. That's what you get from too much bragging. I can't wait for November, there's a rematch between Pacquiao and Morales again. I can't let that pass by. Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

Oh well, gotta go back to updating my fic. I got really good comments as EW.net.
Yipeee! indeed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! saw your link from shiela's blog. :) hehe. haven't you noticed? manny pacquiao's boxing shorts is one advertising board? even his boxing shoes have these ati-atihan looking garlands. hehehehe

what if natalo siya? uh-oh. hehe

10:40 PM  
Blogger Mayet said...

Larrios bragged but it's Manny who's bragging TOO MUCH now. He said he pitied Larrios during the fight so he prolonged the fight for the audience to have something to watch. He didn't punch THAT much. Look who's bragging now! Being defensive because his camp said that by Round 4, he will knock Larrios down?! Well, it didn't happen.

He won. His fans are happy. He's richer. Period. No more bragging. He should watch what he says. It's irritating. Honestly, I can't wait to see him defeated. I can't wait to hear what he has to say when it happens. I hope he won't blame it on his socks just like what he did before.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home