Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Super

mood: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting working
listening to: Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy


It's the opening day for Superman Returns starring Kate Bosworth (Orlando Bloom's gf) and Brandon Brouth. Too bad I don't have any money to watch it. Oh bummer. I spent all my money for my Nursing Manual which cost me a whooping 450 bucks. Wtf? Oh well... too bad for me. Meyms, have fun watching the movie. Just fill me in on the details, hehe! I hope I'll get to watch the movie soon too!


On the other hand, I already caught a glimpse of Spiderman 3's trailer! The movie's release will some time next year but the producers already released a preview to keep fans on the edge of their seats. I absolutely love the trailer! The Venom's about to come out of the next sequel so it's really a must see. I also can't wait to see Tobey again. *squee*.
I'm busy updating my fic. My readers are harassing me already coz I haven't posted any update for a month now. Ooopps! Better get back to work. I'm not feeling well today, I think I'm coming down with a flu or something. I sound horrible voice too. *cough*.
I wish money grew on trees... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home