Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Not Meant To Be?!

Lately, I'm being caught up in yet another celebrity ship in line with the increasing PoTC2 hype these days: Keira and Orlando.
I know, I know, both of them have already different beaus (Kate for Orli and a certain Rupert for Keira) but they certainly can't deny the fact that they sizzle with chemistry on screen. One example are the premier photos, I mean if I was Kate Bosworth I'll be fuming mad by now. Orli had his hands all over his co-star! And they were obviously flirting inspite of the hundred cameras around them, still the two apparently don't care.


Keira and Orli say they're just good friends *cough* (and where have I heard that line before?), and are just comfortable with each other's company....yeah right! I have some compiled quotes that are squee-worthy. Maybe I could change your mind and make you start shipping these two:

----------------------------
Orlando:

has admitted he loves kissing Keira Knightley. With filming now finished on the Pirates of the Caribbean sequels, Orlando says there's one person he's missing in particular. "She's a great kisser and a lovely, and very funny, person," Orli says of his co-star. "She's absolutely gorgeous." However, despite praising her technique, the actor conceeds that smooching someone who isn't your girlfriend is a bit strange. "Kissing scenes are a bit peculiar," he added. "It's like you play at it."


----------------------------


She was island-hopping in the Bahamas for almost a year with "lots of lads" including her "mate" Orlando Bloom and the "very easy on the eye" Johnny Depp. "I mean they are both very, very beautiful," she laughs. "And just lovely. Watching Johnny work — it's masterful really. And Orlando, I've known for a very long time. We used to go up for things in London together so it's really nice to spend time with him as well."

----------------------------

Keira Knightley, Bloom's Pirates co-star -- they're shooting two sequels to that, back to back -- says she had known Bloom for years before they worked together on the first trip to the Caribbean."Then, we go down there, and there's all these girls giving me dirty looks, because he's become Orlando [bleeping] Bloom," she says, laughing. "And it's even worse, now!"

----------------------------

my faves:

We forgot everything around us. Perhaps because we practiced a few days before on a deserted island. (smiling)

Bravo: Pardon me? You kissed her privately?

Orlando: It was just for business (more smiling).
(yeah right... ^^)

----------------------------------------

"I love Orlando to pieces, but he's more of a mate. Its like asking 'what the chemistry like with your brother?' I can't ..... No don't go there!"

----------------------------------------


Hmmm...I smell a Dan/Emma connection here. Haha! Brother-sister my arse! You don't kiss you sisteror brother that way you dweebs! And what I've noticed on premiers is that Orli always looks at Keira in a "I'm gonna eat you up" look, it's so funny! Want one? Here:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
see? I told ya. On the other pic above too...haha!
Want more pics? Go to this link here:
  • Bloom 'n Knightley
  • Squeeeful much?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home