Saturday, July 08, 2006

Invictus


Gosh, this week have been both a great and a terrible one for me. One, my former adviser in high school (and Math teacher to boot) died from kidney complications. Sir Solidarios (or Sir Solid to his students) died on Wednesday morning. The whole school was devastated on the loss of such a great teacher. I have so many great memories of my Junior year in high school and some of them I owe to Sir. He was really funny, especially in class discussions. And even if I wasn't very good in Math, I enjoyed it anyway. I can't even believe that he has already passed away. It didn't seem real. Or maybe, I just cannot accept it yet.

Early this year, I was already informed of his critical condition. When he was admitted in the hospital's ICU I even visited him. I was amazed that even if he was on a 50/50 stage at that time and that he was just breathing through a respirator, he didn't seem defeated. In fact, when I was about to cry, he touched my hand and signalled that I shouldn't, because he can take the pain. He was trying to be strong for all of us, especially for his family. Then about a month ago, I learned that he was discharged from the hospital and has already undergone dialysis. Heck, I thought he was fine. So I was suprised to learn of his death. I will really miss him. *sniff*

On the lighter side of things, I seem to be developing a HUGE crush for my Anatomy professor (waaah!). He's not the old type, okay? In fact, he's a fresh Nursing graduate who was formerly a Physical Therapist. So I can say he's just about 20 something. He's just the cutest thing, not too mention awfully smart too. Almost every girl in our class likes him for pete's sake! I can almost faint everytime he smiles...haaay! JONATHAN akin ka nalang! Bwahaha! Thank god I got sorted to section C! Eeeccccckkk!

Oh yeah, Invictus is a latin word meaning 'unconquered'. That's how I feel at the moment. Maureen, mind if I use Jun-ki's pic? Hehe, feel ko lang. Sssssh....kami na. JOKE! Harhar!
Hay, whatta week!

1 Comments:

Blogger meow said...

heeehee, ok lang shine, hiramin mo muna ang pic ni honey pero for your eyes only ha, no touching..heehee! :D

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home