Monday, July 10, 2006

Taking a breather...

Okay, since everyone's getting the Junki bug nowadays, I think I'll reconstruct my blog. Just for a while though, until I get tired of Junki...wek! I already requested a friend to change the lay-out and template for me. I said I wanted a Lee Junki overload on my blog. Then, maybe after a month or so, I'll go back to mu hubby Draco. He's on vacation, so I figure'd I'll do the same. Bwahaha.

I do hope she'll make my request soon. Acck! I'm crazy over Jun-ki these days. My sister started it all, and I think I'm much more crazier then her now. Oh, here's another eye candy for all the fan girls. Vanness and Kangta... *drools*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
hey, two oppas are better than one. harhar.
This Blog is currently undergoing identity crisis.
East or West?
Draco or Jun-ki?
Hmmm....Coming Soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger meow said...

the scandal MV has vanness in tha shower scene.. uber hotness!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Mayet said...

mwahahaha! kangta and vaness! parang mag-jowa sila! bwahahaha!

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

draco! i vote for draco! :D

8:22 PM  
Blogger meow said...

speaking of kangta& vaness, s 'cetain' blog na pinuntahan ko, sabi ng author kangta*vanness are this year's asian gay duo. refer to my post titled, in defense of... hekhek.

still, i love the song/MV :D

i vote for draco too! hindi sa pagiging selfish na naman, hehe! excited na ako sa HP5, woohoo!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home