Monday, August 28, 2006

Random rantings


I watched a couple of movies over the weekend to amuse myself. Aside from keeping myself busy in reading a new book, (Summer Sisters by Judy Blume. It's really good) I watched movies to refrain myself from eating too much. I'm still on a loose weight campaign so yeah. Whether it worked or not, that's for me to know. Hehe.

First up, A Cinderella Story.
starring Hillary Duff and Chad Michael Murray

The stories pretty much like any other high school life themed movie I've watched. It's stil the unknown main character-gets the guy/girl of his/her dreams-and they all live happily ever after storyline. I correctly predicted most of what's going to happen after every scene. My, I must've watched too many teen movies! Lolz! Just like Austin's ex falling for Carter on the party, Carter ending up with someone you'll never expect and so forth. And oh yeah, the land title on the fairy tale book, bwahaha! As for Hillary's acting, I'd say she did well. Although I still don't like her....boo! And me being a Lindsay fan has nothing to do with it, eeek!

I think I've developed a crush for Carter (Dan Byrd). His character on the movie reminded me of someone. Wait, on a second thought, erase that. Hehe!



Next movie: Beyond Borders
starring Angelina Jolie and Clive Owen

Actually my mom chose this one, and to be honest at first I didn't have any interest to watch the film. But after seeing a few parts, I got hooked. Wow, I didn't know that the situation on Sudan and Ethiopia was that bad. Watch the movie and you'll know what I mean. Oh yeah, the movie's a real tear jerker too. My mom cried harder on the ending...hehe! The movie really moved me and thought me the value of life. From appreciating the simple things to what I have. Wow, I am blessed. This movie really taught me a lot and I hope you guys can watch it too. I swear you won't be disappointed. Yes it has some dragging parts but over all, it's a thumbs up.

Happy watching! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayet said...

i super love a cinderella story! you know why! hahaha! i like hilary too!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home