Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What's up doc?


I know...it's Bugs Bunny's famous line. Gahaha!

So now I'll just probably tell about my malling escapade with Miss M last night. So with no good belt she wanted in sight, we ended up strolling the mall up to the third floor and back and oh yeah passing by the Mirmo doll she wanted the most for like 5 times I think, keeping in mind to tell JM to get her that for Christmas, lol! So the question now is, M what will you get me for Christmas? bwahaha! I was kinda tired from walking, and to add insult to injury M was eating in front of a girl who's on a diet. But nah, I survived that without eating anything! Haha! I was tempted but my convictions won over my hunger, duh? I should get a medal for myself, you think? So yeah, she ate a hotdog sandwich then bought a chicken burger meal at KFC for a take out. And she thinks she's fat? M, if your fat then I'm obese, gahaha! You aren't I swear! Makes me wonder where you put all that stuff you eat. If I had your figure well, I'll flaunt it! Weeeeh.

So there, I mostly ate air last night. Pretty yummy too. :P

To end my entry I would like to say hi to a doctor out there who'll be probably reading this in a while. Sorry for the arguement we had yesterday, gah I still feel really awful about it. I acted so stupid...*slaps self* =)


(I'm sooooooooo dead. I know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home