Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Random post number 2

Whew! Finally, were done practicing! I thought we'll take all day! I mean we started early in the morning for pete's sake! I'm just so happy that we finally got it right, after all that rolling and screaming gaaaah I think I won't participate in voice choirs for a while, haha! So the day ended with Hendry getting pissed 'coz we can't get it right (or maybe because we made him dance from the truth or dare game), oh I know you have a date with Yumi! Haha! Pft, loser! Oh and many sorry's to Rachel 'coz I mispelled her name. Sheesh woman, it was an honest mistake! And thanks to M Linn for stepping on my foot. Now it's throbbing thank you very much. Haha, kidding I still love yah! And many sorry's to Marc too who's hands are now numb from drumming, get some ice on it! Haha!

Man, talk about having a rough day. What happened to me this morning was very weird. When I entered mom and dad's room to say goodbye dad told me to get closer 'coz he'll ask me something. When I asked what is it he told me that he had a dream, that someone's courting me through emails and asked if me if it's true or who it was. WHAT THE?! I swear I haven't told anyone about this at home. Dee I can see you laughing just about now. Haha! Of course I denied it, or else I'm dead! Lol! That was just creepy, or maybe 'coz dad's psychic too. Gahaha! I can't believe he said that. Really. *screams*

Okay, I think I've ranted enough for today. Goodluck to me and the guys tomorrow. Hope we'll kick ass! Yeah! Hehe.

randomly yours,
Shine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home