Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Wow

mood: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting accomplished
currently listening to: Hands Down by Dashboard Confession

Hooray! OMG we qualified for the verse choir! Bwahaha. I'm so happy I could treat you all out to dinner...naaah! Lol! All the hardwork paid off, or maybe its just because we're so damn good. Haha! Congratulations also to Chino and Annalin for qualifying for the Character Impersonation finals and Hendry for the Oration. Oh to myself as well for qualifying for the Extemporaneous Speech. Haha, well what do you know? Stroke of luck I guess, good luck to us guys. Job well done! *hugs*

A big shoutout to Jace and Sandee as well. *waves* Jace, I hope you feel lots better now. Reply to my email soon, I miss you lots. Dee, how are ya doin? Chill down girl, don't worry I'm sure you guys can fix this. Love ya girl! =)

Now I'm off to study for Anatomy. Whooosh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home