Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Please, not another bite

mood: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting so full I wanna puke, LOL.
listening to: Stick Wit U by PCD

Okay, sorry I haven't updated my blog. I've been really busy and so many things kept me preoccupied this past week. For one, I've been busy in having our daily practice for the upcoming Speech Fest at school. I'm up for two contests: Verse Choir and the Extemporaneous speaking. I've been having a blast in every practice, 'coz most of the time we spend time cracking each other up. Of course, our oh so patient *cough* director gets pissed all the time because of that. Bwahaha! Can't wait for the final practice, I hope we'll do great. Yay!

I'm kinda sad 'coz Mom is leaving for Manila tomorrow. Dunno when she'll be back though. I hope it'll be soon, coz I'll miss her lots. *sad face* And oh yeah, Jace will start school tomorrow! Woot! Aww, you'll be busy by then. *pouts* Send me an email when you're free okay, doc? Kisses! Dee started school last monday. Way to go Dee! You'll do great I bet. Mwah! Oh yeah... the dD's have our very own forums now! Woah! I know, awesome isn't it? Dee made it, so it's great! I'll post the link in the links section. Check us out when you have time. :P

Just a while ago, I dropped by mom's office 'coz I don't have anything else better to do. It so happens that they're having a mini-party before she goes to Manila. So yeah obviously there's food, which I refused from eating 'coz I just ate lunch. But oh boy, they shoved the ice cream at my face! What was I supposed to do? If I refuse again, it'll be rude of me. So I had some. In fact, I had too much Rocky Road I feel like puking. Ewww. Haha! I won't touch ice cream for a while, really. I feel so guilty at the moment. Lol.

Sir Jonathan's about to leave for the States by the way. Which sucks 'coz I'll miss him lots. I even cried when he announced it at class. Of course, almost all the girls were teary-eyed. Sheessh! Haha! Well it's not like I like him or anything, (but yes, he's my crush) but it'll never be the same without him around. Anatomy was a blast because of him, and he was the best professor around. *sigh* We'll miss you sir, take care and don't forget to give me your email add before you leave. Gahaha! Pft.

Enough rant, 'til next time. TC.

1 Comments:

Blogger meow said...

momma`s girl ka siguro .. ako din eh momma`s girl ^-^

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home