Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bittersweet

mood:dunno what it is really. uh happy but sad? eeek.
listening to: Hurt by Christina Aguilera

I had a pretty interesting, happy and screwed up day today. So its all weird. I didn't do good in the Anatomy tests so yeah goodbye exemptions on the final exam. Pft, I changed my answers on some items when they were correct the way they were. Don't you just hate that? And you sometimes wish time can go backwards so that you can correct the mistakes you've made, whether in tests or in life. It'll be cool huh? Too bad you can't turn back time. *sigh*

The fun part came in on my last class for the day : Stratedgies on Health Education. We were having return demos on every topic assigned to us and it was Annalin's turn and her topic was Sexual Positions. So judging from the topic alone you can be sure that we had a blast. I was laughing so hard my sides hurt, not too mention teary-eyed from laughing. It was informative, but nah, I knew all the stuff she said waaaaay back. Let's say I know A LOT. *evil laugh* But yeah, after that it was back to feeling miserable again. Don't ask, I feel bad already.

Hey, I'm posting some excerpts from the song Hurt to give you a glimpse of how I pretty much feel. So yeah, here are some lines I like:

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there

Some days I feel broke inside
But I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide
'Cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this, ooh

So yeah, that pretty much describes it. *sigh* Well, back to my little corner now I guess, and sulk and feel bad about everything. How can you forgive someone when that someone is yourself? And what am I talking about? Haha, am I talking sense into you guys? Guess not, 'coz I don't understand myself either. It's raining outside by the way, so yeah it's pretty much gloomy.

Life is so complicated. Darn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home