Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Random Top Ten Songs

Okay, I'm a sucker for good music so yeah here is the list of my random Top Tens:

Top Ten Breaking-up Songs
1. It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects
2. Don't Forget About Us - Mariah Carey
3. Let Me Go - Three Doors Down
4. Do I Have To Cry For You - Nick Carter
5. Say Goodbye - Jordan Mcknight
6. Hurt - Christina Aguilera
7. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
8. Before I Let You Go - Freestyle
9. Everytime - Britney Spears
10. What Hurts The Most - Rascal Flatts
~*~*~*~
Top Ten Feel Good Songs
1. Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake
2. Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado
3. Sexy Love - Neyo
4. Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
5. Lying Is The Most Fun... - Panic! At The Disco
6. Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy
7. Buttons - Pussy Cat Dolls
8. This Love - Maroon 5
9. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
10. Unfaithful - Rihanna
~*~*~*~
Top Ten Love Songs
1. You And Me - Lifehouse
2. Collide - Howie Day
3. When Love And Hate Collide - Deff and Leppard
4. Half Crazy - Freestyle
5. The Reason - Hoobastank
6. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
7. Kiss By A Rose - Seal
8. I Knew I Love You - Savage Garden
9. Kiss Me - Sixpence Non The Richer
10. Don't Speak - No Doubt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, so random right? Haha. How lame of me. More to come when I think of other Top Ten's. And yeah Dee don't look at me like that! I know what you're thinking! Pft. Did I tell ya that I was oggling watching the cute waiter serve other customers at a restaurant I was eating at with my dad yesterday? Oh I did, sheessh what a loser! Haha!

Masskara Season finally started, time to party! Yahoo! Maymee lets paint the town red! Waah! Can't wait. Oktoberfest here we come! Haha! Okay okay, I won't drink. Riiight. Lol.
Enough ranting, I'm talking gibberish anyway. :P
Byers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home