Friday, October 13, 2006

Sssss....


Okay, this week has been really something for me. I know I should be on a blog leave, but nah I take it back. Haha, the same goes for the PCD song "I Don't Need A Man", coz it's my official theme song now. What a loser I make, haha! So there. I lost at the Speech Fest competition, so did our group. But no matter, we did our best and that's what matters. We got close though (our group) and I think that's the best thing this contest has given me. At first it was odd, being with a bunch of people I just knew this second year of college. I was hesitant joining the verse choir, but I joined anyway. I gained friends so it's all good. I may not be rich financially, but I have the bestest friends anyone could ask for. So yeah, holler to all those whom I've met and befriended throughout the years. =)

I had fun at the competition though, especially when I got to see *cough* Warlie again. Gaah, I stutter everytime I see him. I act a like a total school girl its sad. Haha, I finally said a word to him the other day when my classmates learned about my undying crush on the guy they called him when he was passing by and introduced me to him. Yeah...some friends! Lol. I finally managed to utter a pathetic "Hi," and waved at him. He smiled and I almost fainted...not! :P I saw him again on the contest proper and I can't look at him for pete's sake, but I can feel him looking at me. Gaaah, what to do what to do? Whatevs.

I'm also thinking of cutting my hair, coz I just feel like having a new look. I'm getting tired of my hair, I feel like I look older with it long. The only reason I've kept it long was because ex-guy bestfriend Mishael wanted it that way, saying it was the most softest thing he has touched. Ohkaaay. And there's no reason keeping it long now, coz we don't effin talk anymore. Besides, Marc wanted my hair shorter. Lol. Now I'm sincerely praying they don't have the links to my blog. Wait, Hendry likes my hair long I think. Hmm... *slaps self* haha!

Semestral Break is fast approaching...weee! Masskara festival here I come! Can't wait to finally take a loooong rest and get ready for a dreaded second sem of Nursing. I just hope I'm still alive when the school year ends. I'll be having clinical duties soon, and be really really busy. No matter, I can't wait to finally wear my nightingale/duty uniform. Hehe. But I don't think I'll be checking out the cutie BSBio students that'll be studying next year though, had enough action already. Pft. I'll be allergic to anything attributed to that course for a while, until we get things straight. REPLY TO MY GODDAMN EMAIL! Sheessh.

Oh yeah back to the Sssss thing, yesterday my dog Louie suddenly barked like crazy in the middle of the night, pissing me off. I went out to check out what's wrong, maybe some stray cat entered the yard again. But there he was, barking at the bush just a feet away from where I stood. Sandy barked with Louie now, louder than before and was trying to catch something that was making the bush shake. Suddenly Louie caught something and pulled it out from there, scaring the daylights outta me. It was a freaking snake, about 2 feet long. WTF?! I screamed, in fear of it biting me or the possibility of it landing at my feet 'coz the fuckin dog was headed towards me with the twitching snake at its mouth. Waaah, so yeah i woke up the whole house (maybe the neighborhood even) and dad came out of the house carrying this huge knife and hacked the snake until it died. Louie and Sandy ate its remains...yech. I feel bad for the snake though, but hell, it could've bit me if I got any nearer to that bush. *shivers*

Can you believe that? Me, the Slytherin heiress scared of a snake? Haha. I have lots of explaining to do Draco...I know. My bad. Bwahaha.

'Til next rant, gotta study for the exam tomorrow. Sod it.

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH!
It's Draco's favorite day...*evil laugh* Die mudbloods, die!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go girl! cut your hair!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home