Tuesday, October 17, 2006

1 hour on a hospital bed

*yawn* So yeah, I just slept one hour on a hospital bed. Duh, like I wanted to. The freakin instructor made us wait all day for her to sign my fuckin checklist. She could've told us what time she'll sign, that way I couldn't have waited for like the whole effin day. Pft, I could've gone malling for pete's sake! Oh yeah, I have to get rid of my old hair-do ASAP. I hate it already, it getting drier. I'll ask mom to give me some spending money for it in a while. *evil laugh* So yeah back to the bed thing...it was surprisingly comfy, except there weren't any pillows. But at least I got to rest for a while, eventhough there were four of us (Angel, Jheza and Meanie) cramped together in that bed it was pretty okay. Too bad there wasn't a cutie around to cuddle/spoon with. Haha, I can't believe I just said that. :P

I updated my Myspace, so it isn't crappy anymore. Like yehey, haha.

OMG, Sandy showed Farrah and me some pics of 'em HOT guy friends of hers. Drool overflowed people, haha! We were oggling at our monitors it was silly. I wanted a plane ticket off to California so bad...haha! How hot can her guy friends be? Man, like I envy her lots now. Hey, have you noticed I'm using the word "like" often? Am I becoming a valley girl too? Haha.

I've been having WEIRD dreams lately, mostly with Hendry in it. Eeek, it's freaking me out. I do like the guy but that doesn't mean I wanna snog him or him snogging me! Jeez, some dream alright. Thank goodness its only a dream, coz that would be WRONG. But if its Warlie were talking about then thats another thing. YES to him all the way. Gahaha.

It's supposed to be the semestral break but it seems like we are not having it anyway, with all the school requirements and stuff. Pft. Why did I chose to be a Nurse anyway? Get me outta here! Off to my happy place again...whoosh.

BTW : I learned a new word today courtesy of my friend Pem. It's ASS (After Sex Syndrome) she used that term to Francis when he looked haggard when he joined us after "talking" to Mae. Hehe. "Omg, you're such an ASS." Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home